Expert Reviews and Guides For Cat Owners
Catological has been featured on
- CBD Oil for Cats: The Ultimate Guide with Expert Interviews, Plus Dosage, Safety, Usage, Benefits, and Reviews of the Best CBD Oil for CatsJust like all CBD oil has become the latest, greatest medical care rage for humans, CBD oil is quickly becoming a popular option for helping kitties with health issues. But the whole thing is kind of new, so there are a lot of questions out there. I was asked to review CBD oil for my … Read more
- Cat Spaying And Neutering Recovery Timelines And What To ExpectFeline overpopulation is a problem of massive proportions for the US, as well as for other countries across the globe. It’s also one of the main reasons why pet parents opt for spaying or neutering their cats. And while the idea of spaying or neutering is a bit controversial, it’s an effective way to cope … Read more
- How Much Should I Feed My Cat? Cat Feeding Guide For Wet And Dry Cat Food (With Charts and Calculators)“How much should I feed my cat” must be one of the most commonly asked questions I hear at the vet clinic. While the answer will be as individual as your cat, with a few simple steps, you can find out how much canned or dry food your cat should be eating each day. There … Read more
- Best Dust Free Cat Litter with Reviews and RatingsYou love your cat, and you don’t care who knows it, right? But the last thing you want is “cat-smell” permeating your house or tiny dust-prints trailing across your newly polished wood floor. And I know this may sound a litter ridiculous, but choosing the right litter can be overwhelming. You stand at the wall … Read more
- The Healthiest, Safest, and Best Natural Cat Litter Alternatives with Reviews and RatingsMany environmentally-minded cat owners are always on the look-out for alternatives to traditional cat litter, which often contains silica dust and is known to be one of the worst pet care products for the planet. In the past, alternatives to cat litter were usually ineffective or expensive, meaning that many people had no choice but … Read more
- The Best Cat Litter Box for Odor Control (Plus Litter Deodorizers) – Reviews and Ratings To Keep The Cat Poo and Pee Smells Away!The one negative thing about having a cat at home is, well, it can get kind of stinky. Not because cats are gross, but because their litter boxes are. That urine ammonia smell… And having lived in a small apartment at one point with a kitty and her litter box, I know there are some … Read more
- Best Kitten Food For Healthy Baby CatsThere’s nothing better than inviting a sweet kitten into your home and heart. Their infinite energy, crazy zoomies, and adorable snuggles are unbeatable. You might be wondering what type of food is best for the unique nutritional needs of kittens. Your sweet baby is completely dependent on their mother for the first few weeks of … Read more
- Best High Protein, Low Carb Cat Food – Reviews of the Top Wet and Dry BrandsIf you’re looking for the best high-protein, low-carb cat food, you’ve come to the right place. And if you’re looking for that specific blend of food, did you know that what you’re actually looking for is the best cat food overall? That’s because the best foods will be high protein and low carbohydrate, since that … Read more
- The Best Cat Food for 2021 | Reviews and Ratings of the Top Wet and Dry Food BrandsHave a cat? Chances are, your cat needs food. Amazing, right? Alright, alright, not such a revelation. But here’s something you may not have realized.
Biologically Appropriate Cat Nutrition, Training, And Advice
Big pet companies have been taking advantage of cat parents for too long.
They make billions of dollars, but serve up foods with confusing labels that are biologically inappropriate and full of harmful (and frankly, disgusting) ingredients.
Your cat isn’t so different from his wild carnivore relatives.
Cats need meat and they have a strong drive to hunt. They can be harmed by the wrong foods, supplements, training, products around the home, and lifestyle.
After thousands of hours of research, we got completely fed up with the status quo.
Here at Catological, it is our mission to empower cat parents to give their kitties the best, happiest, healthiest, and longest lives possible.
Because our cats are more than just pets.
They’re our babies, and they give us back our love 10-fold.
Catological is reader-supported. If you buy through the links on our site, we may earn a commission.