Write For Us
Catological helps cat parents who are busy professionals love their kitties even better by:
- Educating them on basic cat health and nutrition needs (and why it’s so important to get right)
- Recommending the best products that are biologically appropriate, natural, and environmentally friendly
- Providing fact-based, study-backed informational articles that provide answers they need to train, groom, and raise their cat in a healthy, safe, loving environment
If you are a cat expert, we’d love to give your writing a home on Catological.
We are looking for:
- Feline nutrition specialists
- Cat behavior experts
- Entrepreneurs who run cat businesses
We accept single articles, but prefer to build relationships with experts to showcase their knowledge and expand their reach.
Why Write For Catological
Catological gets over 200,000 unique visitors every month. We have 30,000 Facebook page likes.
We’ve been featured on Reader’s Digest, HGTV, SPCA (Singapore), PetSafe, and hundreds of other pet websites.
We are constantly growing and expanding, and aim to be the #1 resource for natural, biologically appropriate solutions for cat parents who are also busy young professionals.
- You cite sources and studies that back up your claims
- You are a proven cat expert (veterinarian, nutrition specialist, behavior expert, or entrepreneur in the cat industry)
- Your writing is engaging and clearly answers any and all questions our readers might have about the topic you present
- While we don’t have a set word count, most of your articles are 1500+ words
- You work with us to outline your article before submitting it
How To Become A Contributor
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Contributor” in the subject line.
Please provide links to your other published work, and tell us about your qualifications. Also let us know if you are a subject matter expert in a specific category of cat care.
Thank you for your interest in serving our audience by providing fact-based, study-backed information to help cats live their happiest, healthiest life!